Light-emitting diodes (LED’s) are used in applications where you want a high quality light source using very low energy input. LED’s have been used for many years in the aviation, automotive, outdoor lighting and the advertising industry. Emergency lighting and traffic signals have long used LED. LED’s have allowed new text, video displays, and sensors to be developed, while their high switching rates are also useful in advanced communications technology. Infrared LEDs have been used in remote control units in our televisions, DVD players, and other domestic appliances for decades.
A light-emitting diode (LED) is a semiconductor light source. LEDs are commonly used as indicator lamps but are increasing in their use in every day lighting applications. Introduced as a practical electronic component in 1962, early LEDs emitted low-intensity red light, but modern versions are available across the visible light spectrum, with very high brightness.
Solid state devices such as LEDs are subject to very limited wear and tear operated at low currents and at low temperatures. Many of the LEDs made in the 1970s and 1980s are still in service today. Typical lifetimes quoted are 25,000 to 100,000 hours, but heat and current settings can extend or shorten this time significantly.
Materials’ technology and development of the high-power white-light LED has led to lower power usage with excellent light output. LED is the most efficient way to produce light. LED light sources will soon replace incandescent and fluorescent lighting in most applications. Transitionary products such as compact fluorescents, although more efficient than traditional lighting, contains harmful gases and runs on inductive loading that causes slow startup this in turn robs your power factor. LED lighting has a low voltage requirement to operate; this makes it directly compatible with Solar and Wind power generators.
Green Time© offers a wide variety of LED lighting for all applications. Your choices include 300-1,000 lumens for in home use, 1,200-19,000 lumens for spot lights or lot security and 20,000-36,000 lumens for municipal and commercial use.
40W Equivalent LED Light Bulbs - New Advantageous Plastic Cooling System!
New Dimmable White A-19 LED Light Bulbs with Plastic Cooling System
LED light bulbs are dimmable with your standard household dimmers. These dimmable LED light bulbs come in daylight white or warm white. These LED light bulbs consume only 8 watts. The plastic cooling system provides for 100% insulation. Images depict daylight white and warm white. Due to web rendition, color is not exact.
Plastic Cooling System LED Light Bulbs
• 14 x 0.5W Power LG Chip LEDs
• E27 Standard household medium base
• Operating Voltage: 120 VAC
• Indoor use only; dry environment; not to be used in sealed fixtures.
• Light Output: 40W
• 480 lumens Daylight White; 460 lumens Warm White
• Dimmable with 110-120VAC conventional rotary or slide dimmer with smooth dimming operation. Dimming range 10%-100%
• Bulb shell material: Glass
• Power Consumption: 8 W
• Color Temperature: ~5500K (daylight) ~2700K (warm white).
• CRI Ra80 DL; Ra70 WW
• Operating Temperature: -10° to 40° C (14 to +104 F)
• Dimensions: 4 " x 2.25 "
• Certifications: CE/ROHS
• 2 year warranty
Globe Shaped LED Light Bulbs - LED Light Bulbs for bathroom fixtures and wall fixtures
Made with Cree® LEDs. Patented design. Unique heat sink leads to high brightness. These LED light bulbs come in daylight white or warm white. E27 standard household medium base fits in your regular household sockets. For indoor use only. Do not enclose in an airtight fixture.
Globe Shaped LED Light Bulbs - Type A
Prominent round shape of this LED light bulb and wide view angle is great for anywhere you want a broad light spread.
Great LED light bulbs for bath strips.
Cree® LEDs, available in daylight white and warm white.
• E27 Standard household medium base
• Operating Voltage: 110-240 VAC
• Power Consumption: 6W
• Visual light output comparsion: 25-30 W
• White plastic globe
• Contains 3 ea 2W, 120 degree view angle high power Cree® LEDs
• 240 lumens
• Dimensions: 125 mm (4.9") L x 63 mm (2.5") W, tip of base to top of bulb
• Color temperature: 5500-6500K daylight white; 3500-4000K warm white; very pleasant color
• 1 year pro-rated warranty
Sold by the full reel only. Waterproof flexible strip is available in daylight white, warm white, or RGB color changing. Daylight white and warm white flexible LED strips shown lit. Due to web rendering, color may not be exact.
Comes with one connector attached to one end of the reel. You will need waterproof kits and extra connectors if you plan on cutting the waterproof flexible strip.
With one connector attached to one end of the reel. You will need waterproof kits and extra connectors if you plan on cutting the waterproof flexible strip.
Waterproof Flexible LED Strip Specs
• Dimensions: 12mm wide by 4mm Tall by 5 meters long. Approximately 16' per reel.
• Sold by the full reel only.
• 30 LEDs per meter/150 LEDs per reel.
• LEDs: 120 degree view angle, 5500-6500K daylight white; 3000-3500K warm white; RGB: red 600-630nM; green 500-530nM; blue 600-610nM
• Lumens: 350 lumens per meter (warm white); 480-520 lumens per meter (daylight white)
• Can be cut every 3 LEDs. Each 3 LED segment measures 100 mm or 4" long.
• IP Rating: IP64. Waterproof but not submersible
• Operating Voltage: 12VDC
• Current Consumption: 3,000mA for a full reel (36W)
• Requires a transformer (not included). RGV flexible LED strip also requires a color controller (not included)
• Optimum working temperature: -10℃ to 50℃ (14℉ to 122℉)
• Warranty: 1 year
Our Custom Solar Power Stations are designed to accommodate your lighting project. Basic solar power station has a 10 Amp capacity and includes the following:
• Sunlight 10 timer/controller - more reliable than a photo sensor
• NEMA rated 3R metal box
• Enclosure measures 12 3/8" x 12 1/4" x 6 1/2" and is large enough to accommodate additional batteries if necessary.
• One 12V 8AH flooded battery
• Light fixtures and solar panels sold separately.
• Does not include conduit, wire, or installation supplies
Power Pack ship weight 20 lbs - we will contact you about shipping cost