The Power-Save 3400 & Power-Save 3200 Reduce the Amount of Inductive Load in Commerical and Industrial Environments
The Many Benefits of the Power-Save 3400 & Power-Save 3200 Include:
• Lowers electric bills up to 25%!
• Reduces electricity required by inductive loads (motors)!
• Enhances capacity of existing electrical system!
• Eliminates harmful power surges!
• Protects appliances and senstive electronic equipment!
• Reduces harmful effects caused by electrical noise!
• Power factor optimization!
Power-Save 3400 Shows Incredible Results in Commerical Application!
"I have a Power-Save 3400 commerical/industrial unit installed in my 28,000 square foot, 4-story office building. The building is home to a number of different professional offices including attorneys, engineers and the United States military. I am seeing an average savings of at least 28% per month and I am very happy with the product. Extremely happy actually. As an example, prior to the installation of the Power-Save, my April 2006 electric bill was just over $2,700.00. I just received my April 2007 bill in the amount of $1,780.00. The product will literally pay for itself in only a few months."
- Mo Sandiq, Owner of Northwest Investment Properties LLC, Woodland, California
Power-Save 1200 & Power-Save 3400 Installed at Chevron Service Stations.
The Power-Save 3400 and Power-Save 1200 have been installed at a number of Chevron service stations in the Central Coast California area. Chris Frye at Alternative Energy Inc. handled the installation for Valley Pacific Petroleum, the service stations' owner.
Prior to the Power-Save installation, the service stations were spending in excess of $3,000 per month power the car wash, coolers, compressors, pumps, fans, signage, lighting and more.